This article is an outstanding slideshow featuring eleven beautiful California beaches:
- Blacks Beach, La Jolla/San Diego
- Carlsbad State Beach, Carlsbad
- Huntington Beach, Los Angeles
- Malibu Lagoon State Beach, Malibu
- Leadbetter Beach, Santa Barbara
- Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park, Big Sur
- Natural Bridges State Beach, Santa Cruz
- Ocean Beach, San Francisco
- Muir Beach, Marin County
- Shell Beach, Sea Ranch
- Black Sands Beach, Shelter Cove
Read the following excerpt from cntraveler.com then click or tap to read the entire article. You will enjoy the beautiful photography and very useful captions.
“When Spanish explorers first came to California they thought they’d found biblical Eden. If you’re a beach-lover you might be tempted to agree. Featuring more than 800 miles of coastline and a wide variety of landscapes, California is home to some of the best beaches in the world. Here are some of our favorites, from south to north.”
The following post was excerpted from cntraveler.com. Full attribution and a link to this article follow directly.
Published by cntraveler.com
July 6, 2016
Written Brent Rose
Pacifico Airport Valet Parking is pleased to be able to bring you Philadelphia Airport Parking and Summer Vacation travel tips. Many thanks for stopping by and reading this post. Follow us on Twitter (@PacificoValet).