They grow up so fast—so make sure each summer off really counts. These family vacation ideas, from touring Washington, D.C. to going on a safari in Botswana, appeal to both kids and adults—and create vivid memories long after the kids leave the house.
- Watch the Northern Lights in Alaska.
- Explore art museums in Paris.
- Go on safari in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Take an architecture tour of Chicago.
- Horseback ride on a dude ranch in Colorado.
- Meet Mickey and his crew at Walt Disney World.
- Drive a quad bike around Easter Island’s stone megaliths.
- Travel to the nation’s capital.
- Ride a mule to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
- Cruise the Galápagos.
- Walk along the Great Wall of China.
- See the Statue of Liberty in New York City.
- Visit an active volcano in Hawaii.
- Hike the Inca Trail in Machu Picchu.
- Sleep in a castle in Ireland.
- Swim with the manatees in Mexico.
- Watch the sunrise over Mount Rushmore.
Take the time to read the entire article, very cool destinations. The photography does a great job of illustrating the destinations and the captions complement the pictures.
The following post was excerpted from cntraveler.com. Full attribution and a link to this article follow directly.
Published by cntraveler.com
August 17, 2016
Written by Judy Koutsky
Pacifico Airport Valet Parking Coupons is pleased to be able to bring you Philadelphia Airport Parking and family oriented travel tips. Many thanks for stopping by and reading this post. Follow us on Twitter (@PacificoValet).