Ever wonder about the technology behind the air travel industry? Here is an opportunity to get a glimpse of how it happens from the inside. Take a few minutes and read about the Aviation Festival 2016. The website refers to it as “London’s leading airline and travel technology show!” It takes place this year (2016) on September 7 – 9 at the Business Design Center in London. Click or tap to register. To learn more about this highly informative event read the following, excerpted directly from their website (http://www.terrapinn.com/conference/aviation-festival-europe/index.stm).
“What is the Aviation Festival?
The conference will bring Global airline and airport CEOs together to learn and discover innovative technology that can help them save money, time and improve the end-to-end passenger experience. This is the place to meet senior airline executives.
The agenda – it’s all about transport and mobility
Now in its 13th year the Aviation Festival brings together the most innovative airlines and airports to discuss all aspects of customer experience management. No matter where your interest lies – low cost carriers, full service carriers, passenger experience, IT systems, retail or design – we have content, networking and new partners for you!
New for 2016: This year the format is being refreshed, to include more interviews with genuine travel sector game-changers, new chat show-style panels (hosted by Bloomberg’s Guy Johnson) and rapid-fire on-floor seminar showcasing the most exciting upcoming technology innovations impacting your industry.
Also new for 2016:
- Over 40 BIG travel disruptors
- Pre day summits on data and analytics
- 100+ airlines and airport case studies
- Interactive on-floor demonstrations
- A new concierge networking service
- An unbeatable list of VIP airline and airport attendees
- Over 1000 aviation executives in attendance
In addition to the premium conference, this year there is also an airline and travel technology exhibition which is free to attend. If you are involved in the airline or travel technology business as a buyer, tech developer or airline then this is the industry event you cannot afford to miss.
Technology buyers and managers will find a large host of exciting highlights at the Aviation Festival that will help you source new products, solutions and suppliers. Come join us to improve your industry knowledge and network with over 2000 airline and travel technology executives.
The event attracts over 2,000 senior IT, commercial and marketing management professionals from Airlines, Travel Agencies, OTAs, travel buyers, app developers and Travel Technology Companies.
Visit the show to see first-hand new technologies for your business.
Visit the exhibition of over 90 stands and meet with top blue chip companies such as IBM, Amadeus, SAP Hybris, Mckinsey, Panasonic Avionics and many more.
Take part in on-floor showcases and competitions throughout the 2 days
See the latest in Airline IT, distribution, marketing, and related technologie
ON-FLOOR INNOVATION THEATRE
- Hear from some of the most cutting edge travel start-ups including Opinsta, Travelercar, Easy to Exchange, Skylights, QuickLizard and BidFlyer. Understand how they are shaking up areas such as multimodal journeys, virtual reality, currency exchange services, dynamic pricing and customer experience management.
- Learn from leading travel technology companies Immfly, SDL, Hepstar, Waynaut, Media Carrier, PXcom and many more.
- Listen to El Al Israel on how they have developed the Cockpit Innovation Hub which is a unique digital travel and aviation hub for entrepreneurs with a passion for innovation.
- Find out exclusively how Emirates are disrupting the industry by developing the Oxford-Emirates data science lab.”
If you can make it to 2016 Aviation Festival take advantage of the opportunity.
Pacifico Airport Valet Parking Coupons is pleased to be able to bring you Philadelphia Airport Parking information on Aviation technology. Many thanks for stopping by and reading this post. Follow us on Twitter (@PacificoValet).