With airline fees that won’t seem to go away, seats that seemingly keep shrinking, and global threats ranging from Zika virus to terrorism, it’s easy to tell yourself that this is the year to stay home. But those who hit the road will find that so many pain points of traveling are being zapped by brilliant, game-changing innovations—some so good, you could almost say it’s a new golden age of travel.
Read the List below then read the entire article on bloomberg.com. It is fascinating, especially since a lot of this is right around the corner.
- TSA Is Going Through a Desperately Needed Overhaul
- Tracking Your Airline Miles Just Got a Lot Easier
- Never Wait to Check In to Your Hotel Room Again
- Last-Minute Flights Are No Longer Exorbitant
- Last-Minute Restaurant Reservations Are No Longer an Impossibility
- Lost and Delayed Luggage Are (Almost) a Thing of the Past
- You’re Guaranteed Not to Get a Dud Rental Car
- Airline Wi-Fi Is Finally Getting Better
- Premium Economy Is Becoming More Ubiquitous
- High-Speed Planes and Trains Are Coming
This post was excerpted from bloomberg.com. Full attribution and a link to this article follow directly.
Published by bloomberg.com
July 22, 2016 — 9:54 AM EDT
Written by Nikki Ekstein
Pacifico Airport Valet Parking is pleased to be able to bring you Philadelphia Airport Parking and travel new technology inside information updates. Many thanks for stopping by and reading this post.