The first rule on finding the best beaches in France? Don’t assume they’re all on the Riviera. While the famed stretch of coastline does have some unforgettable beaches, you won’t want to discount the Normandy shore or the Bay of Biscay when planning your French summer getaway.
Here are the best French beaches:
- Plage de la Côte des Basques, Biarritz, Aquitaine
- Deauville Beach, Normandy
- Les Calanques de Cassis
- Prado Beaches, Marseille
- Porquerolles Island
- Pampelonne Beach, St.-Tropez
- Île de Ré
- Palombaggia Beach, Porto Vecchio, Corsica
- Palavas-les-Flots, Montpellier
- Paloma Beach, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
No doubt in my mind you will enjoy the spectacular photography and information filled captions.
This post was excerpted from cntraveler.com. Full attribution and a link to this article follow directly.
Published by cntraveler.com
July 27, 2016
Written by Lilit Marcus
Pacifico Airport Valet Parking is pleased to be able to bring you Philadelphia Airport Parking and Beach tips. Many thanks for stopping by and reading this post. Follow us on Twitter (@PacificoValet).