With stunning coastlines, exotic wildlife, pristine rainforests, and diverse cultures, Central and South America are also increasingly home to some of the world’s best resorts. Offering everything from unrivaled outdoor adventures to incomparably idyllic locations, these are the top 15 spots to visit.
- Nayara Springs – Arenal, Costa Rica
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens – Arenal, Costa Rica
- Mukul Beach, Golf & Spa – Guacalito de La Isla, Nicaragua
- Ponta dos Ganchos – Governador Celso Ramos, Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Hotel Punta Islita – Herradura, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
- El Silencio Lodge & Spa – Bajos del Toro, Costa Rica
- Andaz Peninsula Papagayo Resort – Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- Tambo del Inka Resort & Spa (Luxury Collection)Sacred Valley, Peru
- Sol & Luna Lodge Spa – Sacred Valley, Peru
- Arenas Del Mar – Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica
- Llao Llao Hotel & Resort – San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina
- Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo – Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- Casa Andina Private Collection Valle Sagrado – Sacred Valley, Peru
- JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa – San José Pinilla, Costa Rica
- Iguazu Grand Resort Spa & Casino – Puerto Iguazú, Argentina
This is a Conde Nast Traveler guide to the Best Resorts in Central and South America won a Readers Choice Award. You will enjoy the outstanding photography and information filled captions.
The following post was excerpted from cntraveler.com. Full attribution and a link to this article follow directly.
Published by cntraveler.com
March 1, 2016
Written by Alexandra Kirkman
Pacifico Airport Valet Parking is pleased to be able to bring you Philadelphia Airport Parking and Resort Travel Fun tips. Many thanks for stopping by and reading this post. Follow us on Twitter (@PacificoValet).